Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Protected Cropping Australia appoints new board
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Vermont expands medical marijuana programJust weeks after voting a bill that would have legalized marijuana for recreational purposes in Vermont, Gov. Phil Scott (R) has expanded the drug for medicinal use. In a new law signed on Thursday, Scott expanded the number of conditions that can be prescribed marijuana, and increased the number of dispensaries in the state.
Now, patients with Crohn's disease, Parkinson's disease, and PTSD can use marijuana to treat the symptoms of their ailments. Patients with PTSD must also undergo psychiatric treatment in addition to any prescribed marijuana.
Previously, marijuana could only be prescribed to Vermont residents with cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis, and glaucoma. Medical marijuana has been legal in Vermont since 2004.
Read more at Townhall
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: