Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Vermont expands medical marijuana programJust weeks after voting a bill that would have legalized marijuana for recreational purposes in Vermont, Gov. Phil Scott (R) has expanded the drug for medicinal use. In a new law signed on Thursday, Scott expanded the number of conditions that can be prescribed marijuana, and increased the number of dispensaries in the state.
Now, patients with Crohn's disease, Parkinson's disease, and PTSD can use marijuana to treat the symptoms of their ailments. Patients with PTSD must also undergo psychiatric treatment in addition to any prescribed marijuana.
Previously, marijuana could only be prescribed to Vermont residents with cancer, HIV, multiple sclerosis, and glaucoma. Medical marijuana has been legal in Vermont since 2004.
Read more at Townhall
Publication date: 6/19/2017
Other news in this sector: