Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Stolze ventures into Azerbaijan with Stolze CaspianStolze is a supplier and installer of technical systems within the international horticulture. The company, with its roots in Westland, The Netherlands, has clients in all major horticultural areas in the world.
Due to growing scale enlargements and professionalization, it becomes increasingly important for Stolze to be present locally. Short communication lines, a local point of contact, the required spare parts and qualified technical personnel on location make the choice of a good partner easy for growers.
The area around the Caspian Sea has been an important growth area for quite some time. An increasing number of customers and new projects also make local presence necessary here.
Since May 17, 2017, Stolze Caspian is a fact. Stolze Caspian is located in Baku Azerbaijan.
During the Caspian Agro fair in Azerbaijan, cooperation was ratified and Stolze Caspian became operational. In close collaboration with a local partner and local team installations are now being implemented, service rendered and end users trained.
For more information:
T + 994 502 684 975
Stolze Agro Int’l
2676 LJ Maasdijk, The Netherlands
T +31 174 513 779
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Other news in this sector: