Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
July 26-28, Guanajato:
Mexico: Gain your technical know-how at the 12th International Tomato CongressThe International Tomato Congress has taken place in Mexico since 2006. In 2017 it will celebrate its twelfth year as a gathering place for fresh tomato growers, consultants and ag input suppliers from the entire tomato value chain: from seed to market. The event will take place in León, Guanajuato, Mexico, July 26-28th. Leon, located in the strategic epicenter and featuring some of Mexico’s most innovative operations, is the ideal venue to showcase industry successes that have converted Mexico into a greenhouse vegetable powerhouse.
The event is the only one of its kind in Mexico. Organized by Meister Media Worldwide and the agriculture production magazine, Productores de Hortalizas, it annually attracts over 500 members of the industry. The event attracts Mexican growers interested in improving their tomato production techniques, and exporting their supply abroad. According to the United States Economic Research Service, fresh tomatoes from Mexico make up over 70% of the U.S. import market of greenhouse tomatoes, peaking primarily during winter months.
The three day event offers attendees the opportunity of attending conferences, to connect with over 100 industry representatives at the exposition floor, and tour a tomato greenhouse production company in the region. Packed with educational conferences from start to finish, attendees this year will learn how to promote their plant’s root system health, increase their profit margins through the correct choices of greenhouse technology updates, control pest and diseases biologically, and increase their awareness of export opportunities in Asia, Europe and United States.
Last year over 700 attendees and 80 exhibitors attended the event, 80% of which said they would attend again this year. If you are interested in exhibiting at this event, contact Ana Isabel Reho at: email@example.com
The complete program can be downloaded here.
Publication date: 5/18/2017
Other news in this sector: