Job offersmore »
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance (QA) Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Growing edible fungus becomes important industry in NE ChinaPhotos taken on May 10, 2017 shows greenhouses of the edible fungus plantation in Yichun City, northeast China's Heilongjiang Province. The fungus has long been a popular ingredient in many Chinese dishes and also used in Chinese medicine. Growing edible fungus has become an important industry in some regions of the country.
Check out the photos at the Global Times
Publication date: 5/15/2017
Other news in this sector: