Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop België / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cocogreen launches coir product selectorAs soft fruit growing systems become more technically advanced and increasingly bespoke, Cocogreen’s has responded with a special product selector − launched on its informative new website − to help growers tailor coir substrate selection to their individual growing systems.
“As the UK soft fruit industry becomes increasingly high tech, crops are predominantly grown under protection and in soilless substrate,” says Thomas Ogden. “Production systems are becoming not only more sophisticated but often tailored to the particular needs of the grower – in regard to location, plant fruiting type and preferred production techniques. To keep up, coir substrates need to become more technically sophisticated as growers are looking for greater consistency and higher performance.
“To help growers optimise the capabilities of our substrates − matching them to the growing system − our new website features a useful product selector tool, this is unique to Cocogreen.”
As well as detailed information on the company’s quality substrate range, Cocogreen’s new website - www.cocogreen.co.uk - features information on manufacturing, sustainability and certification standards.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: