Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Cocogreen launches coir product selectorAs soft fruit growing systems become more technically advanced and increasingly bespoke, Cocogreen’s has responded with a special product selector − launched on its informative new website − to help growers tailor coir substrate selection to their individual growing systems.
“As the UK soft fruit industry becomes increasingly high tech, crops are predominantly grown under protection and in soilless substrate,” says Thomas Ogden. “Production systems are becoming not only more sophisticated but often tailored to the particular needs of the grower – in regard to location, plant fruiting type and preferred production techniques. To keep up, coir substrates need to become more technically sophisticated as growers are looking for greater consistency and higher performance.
“To help growers optimise the capabilities of our substrates − matching them to the growing system − our new website features a useful product selector tool, this is unique to Cocogreen.”
As well as detailed information on the company’s quality substrate range, Cocogreen’s new website - www.cocogreen.co.uk - features information on manufacturing, sustainability and certification standards.
Publication date: 3/20/2017
Other news in this sector: