Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
MMJ permits for 37 Israeli growersIn a move they hope will revolutionize the medical-cannabis sector, 37 farmers received preliminary permits from the Health Ministry to construct facilities for the plant’s cultivation.
Assuming they go on to receive further necessary permits, the farmers will join an existing group of just eight medical-cannabis growers in the country, putting an end to years of legal struggles.
As the medical-cannabis sector opens up to include more farmers, the market will be able to better satisfy the needs of Israeli consumers and of export outlets, generating billions of shekels each year, according to Hagit Weinstock, the attorney for the farmers.
“There is no doubt that this is truly good news for farmers and for citizens in need of medical-cannabis treatment,” she said on Wednesday.
Read more at The Jerusalem Post
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: