Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
MMJ permits for 37 Israeli growersIn a move they hope will revolutionize the medical-cannabis sector, 37 farmers received preliminary permits from the Health Ministry to construct facilities for the plantís cultivation.
Assuming they go on to receive further necessary permits, the farmers will join an existing group of just eight medical-cannabis growers in the country, putting an end to years of legal struggles.
As the medical-cannabis sector opens up to include more farmers, the market will be able to better satisfy the needs of Israeli consumers and of export outlets, generating billions of shekels each year, according to Hagit Weinstock, the attorney for the farmers.
ďThere is no doubt that this is truly good news for farmers and for citizens in need of medical-cannabis treatment,Ē she said on Wednesday.
Read more at The Jerusalem Post
Publication date: 3/17/2017
Other news in this sector: