Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Learn the latest about lightingHelping growers learn about the latest advancements in supplemental, photoperiodic, and sole-source horticulture lighting and making the best decisions for their plants and business.
Learn from Michigan State University (MSU) leading lighting experts and researchers Erik Runkle, PhD, and Roberto Lopez, PhD, as they showcase their current studies and students in the MSU Research Greenhouses and then breakdown their wealth of knowledge and research into business-relatable terms.
Get educated then make a better informed and smarter decision on how to invest in greenhouse and indoor lighting technologies for vertical farms, tissue culture facilities, hydroponics, etc.
Source: Urban Ag News
Publication date: 3/13/2017
Other news in this sector: