Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia grants first commercial cannabis licenseAustralia's Office of Drug Control issued the second licence under the medicinal cannabis provisions of the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967. This is the first commercial medicinal cannabis licence and authorises the cultivation and production of Australian grown cannabis into the manufacture chain and for subsequent therapeutic supply to Australian patients.
The licence has been issued to Cannoperations Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Cann Group Limited.
For any questions relating to Australia’s medicinal cannabis regulatory framework, contact the Medicinal Cannabis Section on 02 6232 8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: