Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia grants first commercial cannabis licenseAustralia's Office of Drug Control issued the second licence under the medicinal cannabis provisions of the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967. This is the first commercial medicinal cannabis licence and authorises the cultivation and production of Australian grown cannabis into the manufacture chain and for subsequent therapeutic supply to Australian patients.
The licence has been issued to Cannoperations Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Cann Group Limited.
For any questions relating to Australia’s medicinal cannabis regulatory framework, contact the Medicinal Cannabis Section on 02 6232 8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: