Job offersmore »
- Senior Grower - Australia
- General Manager - Australia
- Purchasing Specialist Exoten - Netherlands
- Intercompany Key Account Manager Exoten - Netherlands
- Buitendienst Medewerker - Oost Nederland
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia grants first commercial cannabis licenseAustralia's Office of Drug Control issued the second licence under the medicinal cannabis provisions of the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967. This is the first commercial medicinal cannabis licence and authorises the cultivation and production of Australian grown cannabis into the manufacture chain and for subsequent therapeutic supply to Australian patients.
The licence has been issued to Cannoperations Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Cann Group Limited.
For any questions relating to Australia’s medicinal cannabis regulatory framework, contact the Medicinal Cannabis Section on 02 6232 8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: