Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Australia grants first commercial cannabis licenseAustralia's Office of Drug Control issued the second licence under the medicinal cannabis provisions of the Narcotic Drugs Act 1967. This is the first commercial medicinal cannabis licence and authorises the cultivation and production of Australian grown cannabis into the manufacture chain and for subsequent therapeutic supply to Australian patients.
The licence has been issued to Cannoperations Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Australian company Cann Group Limited.
For any questions relating to Australia’s medicinal cannabis regulatory framework, contact the Medicinal Cannabis Section on 02 6232 8433 or email@example.com.
Publication date: 3/9/2017
Other news in this sector: