Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21The editors at Greenhouse Canada are again organizing their annual Grower Day in St. Catharines, Ontario on June 21. The latest in crop lighting strategies, water treatment systems and labour management strategies are among the topics now being planned for this year’s 22nd annual Greenhouse Canada Grower Day.
Other planned topics include the keys to family business success, new age marketing, and mechanization/efficiency ideas. There will also be a discussion of how to set the groundwork for continued business success in greenhouse growing through to 2025 and beyond.
For more information see www.greenhousecanada.com/grower-day
Publication date: 3/1/2017
Other news in this sector: