Job offersmore »
- Great marketing roles due to growth and expansion
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in TuscanyThe Italian greenhouse industry will soon be expanded with the addition of a large new greenhouse company. Sfera Soc. Agr. and Artigianfer S.r.l. have announced their plans for the realization of a new 13 hectare hydroponic tomato and strawberry production greenhouse in the region of Tuscany. The construction of the 'Sfera' project is expected to start in March - April this year.
At this week's Fruit Logistica in Berlin, Mr. Luigi Galimberti, CEO of Sfera Soc. Agr., signed the preliminary contract for the supply and construction of the project with Italian greenhouse manufacturer Artigianfer di Virgilio Cardelli S.r.l..
Luigi Galimberti and Mario Cardelli at the Fruit Logistica in Berlin this week.
Mario Cardelli, Executive Sales Manager Artigianfer, explained that the contract was awarded to his company after 'a careful and deep analysis of market proposals submitted by other European greenhouse manufacturers and suppliers'.
The project consists of plastic 9.60 meter multispan structures including sophisticated technology for hydroponic tomato and strawberry cultivation. Production is dedicated to the domestic market.
For more information: www.waterfood.it
Other news in this sector: