Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit LogisticaStart your day right and tasty, while being informed about the latest organic market developments and the importance of organic seed from the best varieties as the base of a sustainable and healthy food chain.
Join Bejo’s organic breakfast "Right from the start", on Friday the 10th of February from 9.15am onwards at Fruit Logistica stand B-16.
Why is it important to use organic seed, "Right from the start"? Bram Weijland, coordinator organic affairs, will share the answer with you during the Organic Breakfast. Bejo has over 20 years of extensive knowledge and experience in organic cultivation and a continuous improving assortment to suit your local conditions and requirements. The company develops new varieties, developed from a broad genetic base supported with latest technologies for natural breeding. Bejo offers a growing assortment of 40 crops and more than 150 varieties.
Visit Bejo at Fruit Logistica, 8-10 February 2017 from 09.00-18.00 hrs, hall 1.2 stand B-16.
For more information:
1749 CZ Warmenhuizen
1749 ZH Warmenhuizen
T +31(0)226 - 39 61 62
F +31(0)226 - 39 35 04
Publication date: 2/2/2017
Other news in this sector: