Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit LogisticaStart your day right and tasty, while being informed about the latest organic market developments and the importance of organic seed from the best varieties as the base of a sustainable and healthy food chain.
Join Bejo’s organic breakfast "Right from the start", on Friday the 10th of February from 9.15am onwards at Fruit Logistica stand B-16.
Why is it important to use organic seed, "Right from the start"? Bram Weijland, coordinator organic affairs, will share the answer with you during the Organic Breakfast. Bejo has over 20 years of extensive knowledge and experience in organic cultivation and a continuous improving assortment to suit your local conditions and requirements. The company develops new varieties, developed from a broad genetic base supported with latest technologies for natural breeding. Bejo offers a growing assortment of 40 crops and more than 150 varieties.
Visit Bejo at Fruit Logistica, 8-10 February 2017 from 09.00-18.00 hrs, hall 1.2 stand B-16.
For more information:
1749 CZ Warmenhuizen
1749 ZH Warmenhuizen
T +31(0)226 - 39 61 62
F +31(0)226 - 39 35 04
Publication date: 2/2/2017
Other news in this sector: