- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
Top 5 -yesterday
- Corn and tomato crops flattened by Hurricane Michael
- US (NV): Aquaponics farm increases tomato yields by 20% with new lighting
- Egypt stops tomato exports due to TYLCV
- What growers can learn from the successes and mistakes made in the flower industry
- Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica
For this reason, the industry has been creating new berry production systems, adapting new designs and techniques in order to improve the production and efficiency in both quality and quantity.
This can also be noted from the exhibits at the upcoming Fruit Logistica. Spanish greenhouse builder J.Huete will use this trade show as a platform to launch its latest strawberry production system that enables a maximum production per square meter.
The new design uses oscillating gutters that enable a maximum plan density. The system allows room for up to 200,000 plants per hectare. It is suitable for both substrate bags and pots with growing media.
The greenhouse builder has designed the system based on the preferences and experiences from their customers. While the system has already been installed and put into practice in different greenhouses and climates, J. Huete will officially present its design to a broader public in Berlin.
The oscillating system uses a special draining system that will efficiently drain all the waste water and avoids spreading of diseases. Next to this Huete says that the special drain system will further enhance the growth of the roots and crops.
The system will be presented officially in the Fruit Logistica Exhibition that will take place in Berlin, Germany, from the 8th to the 10th of February. You can find J.Huete in Pavilion 8.1, Stand B05.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/01/2017 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 02/28/2017 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 02/27/2017 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 02/24/2017 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 02/23/2017 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 02/22/2017 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 02/21/2017 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 02/20/2017 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 02/17/2017 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 02/14/2017 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 02/10/2017 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 02/09/2017 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 02/08/2017 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 02/07/2017 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 02/06/2017 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 02/03/2017 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 02/02/2017 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 02/01/2017 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 01/31/2017 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 01/30/2017 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica