Job offersmore »
- Business Advisor - China
- Nursery Manager (Container Plants) - Australia
- Nursery Operations Manager - Australia
- Packing Facility Manager - AU
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - Finland
- Electrical Engineer
- Service Engineer
- Farm Manager - Australia
- Greenhouse Manager / Head Grower, Bermuda
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US(PA): 60,000 sq.ft. vertical greenhouse to bolster Lancaster's less fortunate
- UK start-up introduces inflatable deep water culture system
- Leaf sensors can tell farmers when crops need to be watered
- Inefficient cannabis growers will go out of business eventually
- Hawaii: Ultra fine bubbles help lettuce grower reduce tipburn
Exchange ratesmore »
Viscon Group introduces new retail division: AimFreshAimfresh is a new company focusing on innovative ideas for packaging and accessories for plants, & fresh produce in retail online and in stores. Aimfresh is a team of young marketers, designers and dreamers who think about how a new generation would want to experience fresh.
Aimfresh is a Viscon Group company. Viscon Group designs production lines for production processes in Agro & Food. This helps Aimfresh to design packaging & accessories which are created with the entire supply chain in mind: starting with the producers and ending in standard retail logistics.
Aimfresh designs packaging and accessories to help flowers, plants, vegetables & fruit shine in stores online and offline.
With different retail brands with their own expertise they want to accomplish an innovative wave of packaging & accessories for plants & fresh produce in retail.
For more information check www.aimfresh.eu or visit stand 4A38 in hall 4 at IPM in Essen.
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
T: +31 (0) 78 673 98 98
F: +31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Publication date: 1/25/2017
Other news in this sector: