Job offersmore »
- VP Sales and Marketing - Warsaw
- Marketing Executive, Export Team
- Supply Chain and Inventory Manager - Bologna, Italy
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 - yesterday
- Development of substrates for multilayer cultivation in high-tech phytotrons
- "Semi-closed greenhouses require sturdy, generative plant types"
- US (NC): $160 million Plant Sciences Initiative comes to Durham
- Wageningen University publishes booklet on plant breeding techniques
- "Geothermal energy will boost Kenya’s food security"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- The great cannabis switcheroo
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- US (FL): Hydroponic production launched at Orlando World Center Marriott
Exchange ratesmore »
Viscon Group introduces new retail division: AimFreshAimfresh is a new company focusing on innovative ideas for packaging and accessories for plants, & fresh produce in retail online and in stores. Aimfresh is a team of young marketers, designers and dreamers who think about how a new generation would want to experience fresh.
Aimfresh is a Viscon Group company. Viscon Group designs production lines for production processes in Agro & Food. This helps Aimfresh to design packaging & accessories which are created with the entire supply chain in mind: starting with the producers and ending in standard retail logistics.
Aimfresh designs packaging and accessories to help flowers, plants, vegetables & fruit shine in stores online and offline.
With different retail brands with their own expertise they want to accomplish an innovative wave of packaging & accessories for plants & fresh produce in retail.
For more information check www.aimfresh.eu or visit stand 4A38 in hall 4 at IPM in Essen.
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
T: +31 (0) 78 673 98 98
F: +31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Publication date: 1/25/2017
Other news in this sector: