Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- New tomato harvest robot GRoW being tested in the greenhouse
- Canadian growers shake their heads at talk of boycotting US goods
- "Robots will support, not replace, growers in the future"
- Leamington growers take home awards at annual greenhouse competition
- US (CA): Smart Cannabis retrofits greenhouses in Monterey County
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Viscon Group introduces new retail division: AimFreshAimfresh is a new company focusing on innovative ideas for packaging and accessories for plants, & fresh produce in retail online and in stores. Aimfresh is a team of young marketers, designers and dreamers who think about how a new generation would want to experience fresh.
Aimfresh is a Viscon Group company. Viscon Group designs production lines for production processes in Agro & Food. This helps Aimfresh to design packaging & accessories which are created with the entire supply chain in mind: starting with the producers and ending in standard retail logistics.
Aimfresh designs packaging and accessories to help flowers, plants, vegetables & fruit shine in stores online and offline.
With different retail brands with their own expertise they want to accomplish an innovative wave of packaging & accessories for plants & fresh produce in retail.
For more information check www.aimfresh.eu or visit stand 4A38 in hall 4 at IPM in Essen.
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
T: +31 (0) 78 673 98 98
F: +31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Publication date: 1/25/2017
Other news in this sector: