Job offersmore »
- Global Segment Marketing Manager Vegetables
- Agronomist or Agricultural Engineer in Luxembourg or Georgia
- Nursery Project Coordinator Luxembourg
- Sales and Customer Support - New Zealand
- General Manager - Ontario
- SALES MANAGER - France
- KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Fresh Cut) – France
- Marketing Manager - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Key Account Manager Horticulture LED - Netherlands
- European Sales Manager – Based London or Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
- Canada: Trudeau put to work at new Lufa Farms greenhouse
- US: Coalition for Sustainable Organics advocates for organic hydroponics
- US: "Nature Fresh in discussions to build greenhouse facilities in Maine"
- NL: Chinese-style solar greenhouse about to open at WUR
- "3% more cucumbers with high-wire cultivation under lights"
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Viscon Group introduces new retail division: AimFreshAimfresh is a new company focusing on innovative ideas for packaging and accessories for plants, & fresh produce in retail online and in stores. Aimfresh is a team of young marketers, designers and dreamers who think about how a new generation would want to experience fresh.
Aimfresh is a Viscon Group company. Viscon Group designs production lines for production processes in Agro & Food. This helps Aimfresh to design packaging & accessories which are created with the entire supply chain in mind: starting with the producers and ending in standard retail logistics.
Aimfresh designs packaging and accessories to help flowers, plants, vegetables & fruit shine in stores online and offline.
With different retail brands with their own expertise they want to accomplish an innovative wave of packaging & accessories for plants & fresh produce in retail.
For more information check www.aimfresh.eu or visit stand 4A38 in hall 4 at IPM in Essen.
For more information:
3295 KH 's-Gravendeel
P.O. Box 5103
3295 ZG 's-Gravendeel
T: +31 (0) 78 673 98 98
F: +31 (0) 78 673 34 34
Publication date: 1/25/2017
Other news in this sector: