Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Top 5 - yesterday
- Photo Report International Soft Fruit Conference 2017
- Canada: Freeman Herbs sees positive effects of dynamic LEDs
- "Future of automation in weed control is very promising”
- US (NY): Intergrow might look at other location to develop new farm
- IoT has the potential to be a real game changer in agriculture
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New crops planted at De Ruiter's Tomato Experience Centre
After careful propagation, more than 300 varieties in 20 segments were planted at the De Ruiter Tomato Experience Centre in 's-Gravenzande last week. A large part of the team was present to execute this operation in a short period of time.
This year the greenhouse again provides room for existing and future De Ruiter breeds and the most important control varieties. In addition, the current trends in tomatoes will be taken into account to ensure that future breeds are in alignment with these trends.
This year data will again be collected during the season with regards to grower and chain aspects to ensure that the choice of variety is based on facts instead of assumptions.
In early April the Tomato Experience Centre will again be open for visitors. The open days will be held in June and September.
For more information:De Ruiter Seeds
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector: