Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- CAN(QC): Havecon to build 250,000 sq. ft. greenhouse for Hydropothecary
- Australia: 5000m2 hydroponic business for sale in NSW
- Choosing a substrate for hydroponic production
- New project to integrate Dutch water technology in Mexican horticulture
- CAN(ON):Chibante's Kingsville operation also joins Mastronardi
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New crops planted at De Ruiter's Tomato Experience Centre
After careful propagation, more than 300 varieties in 20 segments were planted at the De Ruiter Tomato Experience Centre in 's-Gravenzande last week. A large part of the team was present to execute this operation in a short period of time.
This year the greenhouse again provides room for existing and future De Ruiter breeds and the most important control varieties. In addition, the current trends in tomatoes will be taken into account to ensure that future breeds are in alignment with these trends.
This year data will again be collected during the season with regards to grower and chain aspects to ensure that the choice of variety is based on facts instead of assumptions.
In early April the Tomato Experience Centre will again be open for visitors. The open days will be held in June and September.
For more information:De Ruiter Seeds
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector: