Job offersmore »
- Technical Sales Representative Trainee - Ancaster, Ontario
- International Account Manager City Farming - Horticulture LED Solutions
- CEO for a leading Agri-Business working on an international basis
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Commercial Head Grower - Newark, NJ (USA)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- One million square foot cannabis production facility to be built in Australia
- Rough introduces the HopsHouse: a single-solution hydroponic hops greenhouses
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- Boy de Nijs joins Ridder Group
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New crops planted at De Ruiter's Tomato Experience Centre
After careful propagation, more than 300 varieties in 20 segments were planted at the De Ruiter Tomato Experience Centre in 's-Gravenzande last week. A large part of the team was present to execute this operation in a short period of time.
This year the greenhouse again provides room for existing and future De Ruiter breeds and the most important control varieties. In addition, the current trends in tomatoes will be taken into account to ensure that future breeds are in alignment with these trends.
This year data will again be collected during the season with regards to grower and chain aspects to ensure that the choice of variety is based on facts instead of assumptions.
In early April the Tomato Experience Centre will again be open for visitors. The open days will be held in June and September.
For more information:De Ruiter Seeds
Publication date: 1/11/2017
Other news in this sector: