Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Top 5 - yesterday
- Photo Report International Soft Fruit Conference 2017
- Canada: Freeman Herbs sees positive effects of dynamic LEDs
- "Future of automation in weed control is very promising”
- US (NY): Intergrow might look at other location to develop new farm
- IoT has the potential to be a real game changer in agriculture
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Berger acquires Specialties Robert LegaultBerger announces the acquisition of Specialties Robert Legault (SRL), agreement effective since January 1, 2017.
This agreement reinforces the long-standing business relationship between the two companies; Specialties Robert Legault was until 2016 the exclusive distributor of Berger products in Canada for more than 36 years.
"I am particularly proud of this transaction. Mr. Robert Legault and I are long time collaborators and we are both happy with the merging of this partnership" says Claudin Berger, Boards' Co-President at Berger.
SRL team is therefore joining the Berger team and will be able to continue to meet its customers needs while benefiting from a direct access to a wide range of services offered by Berger. "Our heart's deepest desire is to ensure that Canadian growers will continue to benefit from an unparalleled customer experience and high quality products. That's the commitment we're making toward them," says Mr. Berger.
On February 22, Berger and SRL will hold the 24th edition of its customer appreciation night. In addition to benefiting from technical grower talks, participants will be able to celebrate the grouping of the two companies. The event will be held at the St-Catharines Holiday Inn Conference Center, in Ontario.
For more information:
121, 1er Rang, Saint-Modeste (Québec) GOL 3W0
T: 418 862-4462
F: 418 867-3929
Publication date: 1/6/2017
Other news in this sector: