- Flower Bulb and Perennial Sales Position - Portland (Oregon) USA
- Plant Production Scientist - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Greenhouse Assistant Grower - Abbotsford (B.C.) Canada
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Farm Manager - West Africa
- Managing Agronomist - Surinam
- Vegetal Material Programme Leader - Cisterna di Latina (Latium), Italy
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Inkoop Specialist Holland Product - Netherlands
- Vegetable Grower - Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- India: Vegetable flights to Gulf help airport hit cargo record
- UK: Summer’s drought spurs on efforts to reduce peat use
- Flavor drives specialty tomato breeding business
- Australian tomato grower goes from strength to strength using latest technology
- US: How hurricanes can impact Midwest radish season
Senmatic to introduce new adaptive climate controls
Also this year, Senmatic will introduce several new products that are designed from a perspective to grow with the ambition of its user. "It's our philosophy to design modular systems that allow the grower to add whatever he needs. Whether that is today or next year", said Senmatic's sales manager Morten Hjorth. He explained that this approach is very well-received. "Last year we introduced our new AMI Penta fertilizer mixer and ever since we have seen a steep increase in our sales of mixing units all over the world."
According to Hjorth, the strength of the AMI Penta fertilizer mixing unit lies in the fact that Senmatic has combined its years of experience with advanced fertilizer units and transformed that into a new, more simple, easy to use, but still expandable fertilizer unit, complete with a digital display and user friendly interface. "We have many new clients who like the simplicity and like to start with a small mixer that they can expand at a desired moment when they require a more advanced system. We also offer the opportunity to buy the technology as advanced as you want."
The AMI Penta was very well received in countries such as China, Germany and the U.S. "China is one of these markets in which the fertilizer unit fits very well, as it can be adapted from high-tech greenhouses to more simple tunnel farms and traditional solar greenhouses. Chinese farmers that want to optimize their yield often first look at optimizing their fertilizer schemes, and therefore our units are very well received."
Adaptability has also been a key focus point for the development of new equipment at Senmatic over the past year. At IPM Essen the company will introduce two new products.
Senmatic will introduce the new LCC2 Climate Control. This is the updated and more advanced newer version of their renowned LCC900 Modular Climate Computer. "This is a completely new generation that is more user friendly thanks to a convenient display. On the other hand the LCC2 is more advanced than ever and can control everything you can imagine inside the greenhouse. Next to this the computer allows an internet connection and can be remotely controlled from a tablet or smartphone too.
Another new product that Senmatic will launch at the IPM Essen is the LCC Light Controller: a new controller unit that allows full control of Senmatic's LED fixtures connected to any kind of climate control system. This means that Senmatic's LEDs can now be better controlled if a grower is using a third-party climate control system other than Senmatic. "This allows a grower to control the fixtures' light intensity, LED spectra and other smart features."
Senmatic will be exhibiting at the Mechanisation Exhibition in Vijfhuizen (NL)
Sival in Angers (FR), HortiContact in Gorinchem (NL), IPM in Essen (GER) and Fruit Logistica in Berlin (GER).
For more information:
Senmatic A/S DGT
Morten Hjorth, Global Sales Manager
T: +45 20 80 11 16
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 03/01/2017 Greenhouse Canada Grower Day slated for June 21
- 02/28/2017 Panama once again home to 2nd International CEA Congress
- 02/27/2017 LED forges ahead at the HortiContact
- 02/24/2017 US (PA): Spanish growers enjoy fruit and veg workshop
- 02/23/2017 “It’s essential that we all work together”
- 02/22/2017 'Explore Bejo's taste' provides a special experience
- 02/21/2017 New tomato concept from HM.Clause at Fruit Logistica
- 02/20/2017 Hazera’s vegetable crops displayed at Fruit Logistica
- 02/17/2017 Photo Report 2017 Fruit Logistica
- 02/14/2017 Family business Apollo Group celebrates 170th anniversary
- 02/10/2017 Italian group announce new 13 hectare hydroponic project in Tuscany
- 02/09/2017 Over 22 million Wood-Look crates shipped in 2016
- 02/08/2017 Italy: Halys Protecta net by Arrigoni
- 02/07/2017 Beekenkamp launches movie for BE-Cube palletbox
- 02/06/2017 "Being the standard is only half our story"
- 02/03/2017 NL: Yellow courgettes herald the coming spring at Van Nature
- 02/02/2017 Organic breakfast for the chain at Fruit Logistica
- 02/01/2017 presence of neonicotinoids important to buyers
- 01/31/2017 "Hazera puts partnership first at Fruit Logistica"
- 01/30/2017 Berry production system with oscillating gutters to be presented at Fruit Logistica