Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IN): Lafayette Community raising funds for vertical farmThe Lafayette Community is organizing a game-changing fundraiser to build a nonprofit Vertical Farm downtown. They hope to raise $30,000 in two weeks, however the fundraiser will be active for 30 days. In addition to renting the space downtown, a portion of the money will also purchase the towers, indoor lights, and other necessities for the farm. Lafayette will see a viable space after two months from the time they successfully raise the funds required. If they don't raise $30,000 in their suggested time, they will keep going.
Check out the campaign at Barnraiser.
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: