Job offersmore »
- Junior Buyer / Seller - Spain
- Product Manager - Netherlands
- Technical Support Specialist - USA
- Manager Product Development - UK
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
- Graduate Grower - Tomatoes - Australia
- Crop advisor - Canada
- Horticultural and Hydroponic Sales Specialist - Western Canada
- Greenhouse Manager Tomato and Strawberry - Azerbaijan
- Algemeen Directeur
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IN): Lafayette Community raising funds for vertical farmThe Lafayette Community is organizing a game-changing fundraiser to build a nonprofit Vertical Farm downtown. They hope to raise $30,000 in two weeks, however the fundraiser will be active for 30 days. In addition to renting the space downtown, a portion of the money will also purchase the towers, indoor lights, and other necessities for the farm. Lafayette will see a viable space after two months from the time they successfully raise the funds required. If they don't raise $30,000 in their suggested time, they will keep going.
Check out the campaign at Barnraiser.
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: