Job offersmore »
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Regional Sales Manager - USA
- General Manager Operations - Australia
- International Account manager Horticulture LED Solutions - Netherlands
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Northern Europe
- Agronomist consultant - Europe/USA
- International Sales Manager - -Europe/USA
- Sales person
- Director of International Sales and Marketing - USA, Miami (FL)
- Greenhouse Operations Lead - Alberta, Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- Dutch police raids greenhouses in heroin investigation
- NatureFresh Farms develops unconventional pest management methods
- A look at the future developments in plant propagation
- US: Aquaponics Association calls on NOSB to retain organic eligibility
- What is Vapor Pressure Deficit and why does it matter?
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IN): Lafayette Community raising funds for vertical farmThe Lafayette Community is organizing a game-changing fundraiser to build a nonprofit Vertical Farm downtown. They hope to raise $30,000 in two weeks, however the fundraiser will be active for 30 days. In addition to renting the space downtown, a portion of the money will also purchase the towers, indoor lights, and other necessities for the farm. Lafayette will see a viable space after two months from the time they successfully raise the funds required. If they don't raise $30,000 in their suggested time, they will keep going.
Check out the campaign at Barnraiser.
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: