Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- Plantlab says it has a patent on indoor farming
- Dutch growers take advantage of new dehumidification techniques
- Photo report: A visit to Beekenkamp's latest greenhouse
- "Urban ag only provides small environmental benefits in northeastern US"
- Adding taste and quality to Holland's largest tomato category
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch strawberry grower Royal Berry expands to 40 hectares
Dutch strawberry grower Royal Berry will be expanding its acreage in the Bergerden area to a total of 40 hectare. On this acreage strawberries are grown in both tunnels and greenhouses. Grower Jan van Genderen hopes to have the new glass ready by the end of August this year.
Jan van Genderen: "With this expansion, we hope to strengthen our company for the future. We hope to start a new season of cultivating strawberries under glass at the end of August 2017 and offer our employees a pleasant working environment."
Publication date: 1/4/2017
Other news in this sector: