Job offersmore »
- Area Manager Russia
- Machine Operator Buitendienst
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Business Development Manager - The Netherlands
- Greenhouse Construction Workers - U.S.
- (Senior) Werkvoorbereider/Engineer Kas Plus - Netherlands
- International Account Manager - Netherlands
- Business Advisor - China
- Account Manager for Technical Horticultural Greenhouse Products - Canada
- Floriculture Sales and Marketing Professional
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Low tunnels reduce diseases on strawberriesThe TunnelBerries research site at the University of Minnesota in St. Paul experienced a very wet summer which contributed to a high degree of infection by anthracnose and other diseases (see the image below). Graduate student Heidi Anderson observes that disease incidence appears to be lower in strawberries grown under low tunnels. Data analysis to be conducted will determine if there is a difference in disease incidence between UV-transmitting and UV-blocking tunnel films.
Source: Tunnel Berries
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: