Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Low tunnels reduce diseases on strawberriesThe TunnelBerries research site at the University of Minnesota in St. Paul experienced a very wet summer which contributed to a high degree of infection by anthracnose and other diseases (see the image below). Graduate student Heidi Anderson observes that disease incidence appears to be lower in strawberries grown under low tunnels. Data analysis to be conducted will determine if there is a difference in disease incidence between UV-transmitting and UV-blocking tunnel films.
Source: Tunnel Berries
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: