Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - Canada
- Experienced International Buyer/Seller Germany
- Project and Sales Manager - Russia/Caucasian Region
- Quality Coordinator EU in Supply Chain Management Dep.
- Regional Sales Director - United States
- Territory Sales Position - US
- International Tomato Grower - Worldwide
- Grower Manager - US
- Application Scientist Salesperson - US
- Technical & Operations Manager - Australia
Top 5 - yesterday
- SUNSET campaign reaches $60,000 in donations towards men's health
- Mexico: Mid-tech pepper growers see good results with grafting
- What are the optimum nutrient levels for hydroponic edible crops?
- Saudi Arabia "Vertical Farming alone is not sufficient"
- New Zealand: Cocktail tomato grower upgrades to LED lighting
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Timorex Gold obtains registration in BrazilStockton, which specializes in the development and marketing of botanical based biopesticides, announced that its Timorex Gold biofungicide obtained registration from the Ministry of Agriculture in Brazil for the control of diseases on Tomatoes, Grapes, Bananas, Broccoli and Lettuce.
"Timorex Gold brings to the Brazilian growers an environmentally responsible and effective solution for protecting against fungal and bacterial diseases," said Marcelo Peres, General Manager of Stockton Brazil. "We believe Timorex Gold expands growers' options and will proceed to help them remain competitive in the world marketplace of trade."
Timorex Gold can be used as a standalone product or in rotation with other fungicides. It can be applied in conventional spraying programs for sustainable crop production. Timorex Gold is also a resistance management tool and it gives an alternative for the farmer, as this natural fungicide enables chemical load reduction, especially for export crops at the closing of the end of the season right before harvesting.
"STK is adding the important Brazilian market to its biopesticides segment and bring the well-positioned and well known Timorex Gold to the Brazilian grower," explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton. "This registration is very important to our global expansion plan for STK as we foresee a promising commercial future for our product in Brazil."
For more information:
17 Ha’Mefalsim St.
Petach Tikva 4951447, Israel
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: