Job offersmore »
- Business Development Manager – US
- Export Sales Manager grapes and citrus
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Spain
- Sales Consultant Fertilizers Italy
- eine/n Verkaufsleiter/in Europa
- Professional greenhouse grower - United States
- Sales Manager - Netherlands
- Sales Assistant - Netherlands
- Logistic Coordinator - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Japanese venture unveils plans for large scale semi-closed greenhouse
- "LED has potential to end use of pesticides in farming"
- US: MedMen's first investment fund raises more than $60 million
- Young entrepreneur serves Iranian niche market with DIY hydroponics
- What breeding innovations are up for tomatoes in the next decade?
Exchange ratesmore »
Timorex Gold obtains registration in BrazilStockton, which specializes in the development and marketing of botanical based biopesticides, announced that its Timorex Gold biofungicide obtained registration from the Ministry of Agriculture in Brazil for the control of diseases on Tomatoes, Grapes, Bananas, Broccoli and Lettuce.
"Timorex Gold brings to the Brazilian growers an environmentally responsible and effective solution for protecting against fungal and bacterial diseases," said Marcelo Peres, General Manager of Stockton Brazil. "We believe Timorex Gold expands growers' options and will proceed to help them remain competitive in the world marketplace of trade."
Timorex Gold can be used as a standalone product or in rotation with other fungicides. It can be applied in conventional spraying programs for sustainable crop production. Timorex Gold is also a resistance management tool and it gives an alternative for the farmer, as this natural fungicide enables chemical load reduction, especially for export crops at the closing of the end of the season right before harvesting.
"STK is adding the important Brazilian market to its biopesticides segment and bring the well-positioned and well known Timorex Gold to the Brazilian grower," explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton. "This registration is very important to our global expansion plan for STK as we foresee a promising commercial future for our product in Brazil."
For more information:
17 Ha’Mefalsim St.
Petach Tikva 4951447, Israel
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: