Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Timorex Gold obtains registration in BrazilStockton, which specializes in the development and marketing of botanical based biopesticides, announced that its Timorex Gold biofungicide obtained registration from the Ministry of Agriculture in Brazil for the control of diseases on Tomatoes, Grapes, Bananas, Broccoli and Lettuce.
"Timorex Gold brings to the Brazilian growers an environmentally responsible and effective solution for protecting against fungal and bacterial diseases," said Marcelo Peres, General Manager of Stockton Brazil. "We believe Timorex Gold expands growers' options and will proceed to help them remain competitive in the world marketplace of trade."
Timorex Gold can be used as a standalone product or in rotation with other fungicides. It can be applied in conventional spraying programs for sustainable crop production. Timorex Gold is also a resistance management tool and it gives an alternative for the farmer, as this natural fungicide enables chemical load reduction, especially for export crops at the closing of the end of the season right before harvesting.
"STK is adding the important Brazilian market to its biopesticides segment and bring the well-positioned and well known Timorex Gold to the Brazilian grower," explained Guy Elitzur, CEO of Stockton. "This registration is very important to our global expansion plan for STK as we foresee a promising commercial future for our product in Brazil."
For more information:
17 Ha’Mefalsim St.
Petach Tikva 4951447, Israel
Publication date: 1/5/2017
Other news in this sector: