Job offersmore »
- Commercieel Logistiek/Inkoop medewerker - Aalsmeer, NL
- Manager/Director R&D Operations - Japan
- Senior Grower – Tomatoes, Australia
- Sales Manager - Europe
- Distribution Manager - Fort Worth DC, TX USA
- Greenhouse supervisor - Lisianthus propagator
- Technical Sales Representative - Canada
- Export Project Manager - Bergschenhoek
- Senior Technical Manager – United Kingdom
- In-House Horticultural Consultant - Lodi, OH
Top 5 - yesterday
- Photo Report International Soft Fruit Conference 2017
- Canada: Freeman Herbs sees positive effects of dynamic LEDs
- "Future of automation in weed control is very promising”
- US (NY): Intergrow might look at other location to develop new farm
- IoT has the potential to be a real game changer in agriculture
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Kees Boeters celebrates retirementAfter a 22 year career working as a system consultant in water and process controls at Priva North America, Kees Boeters celebrated his retirement yesterday.
Kees is a very familiar face in the North American greenhouse industry and started his career in the greenhouse industry in Holland more than 50 years ago.
His work made him move over to Canada in 1988. He worked for several technical horticultural companies like Van der Arend, Tebarint and Plantech. He spent 22 years of his careers with Priva.
Greenhouse projects also brought Kees to many places, including Al Aflaj, Saudi Arabia; Bronx, New York; Forshan, China; Cuba; Wilcox, Arizona; Mesila Park, New Mexico; as well as a number of Canadian sites in the Leamington area.
"We wish Kees Boeters a happy and healthy retirement after 22 years with Priva and over 50 years in the horticulture industry", commented Henry van Gameren of Priva North America. "It was an emotional farewell. We're gonna miss you Kees!"
Feel free to congratulate Kees with his retirement at email@example.com
Other news in this sector: