Job offersmore »
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
- Product manager for growing media - Finland or Estonia
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- US (AZ): The future of farming takes root
- Retractable roof helps AU greenhouse function with extremely low energy costs
- US: Regulatory barriers to developing innovative agricultural biotechnology
- Over 9 million views for this hydroponic lettuce video
- Ultra-thin MA film seeks to revolutionize packaging
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Kees Boeters celebrates retirementAfter a 22 year career working as a system consultant in water and process controls at Priva North America, Kees Boeters celebrated his retirement yesterday.
Kees is a very familiar face in the North American greenhouse industry and started his career in the greenhouse industry in Holland more than 50 years ago.
His work made him move over to Canada in 1988. He worked for several technical horticultural companies like Van der Arend, Tebarint and Plantech. He spent 22 years of his careers with Priva.
Greenhouse projects also brought Kees to many places, including Al Aflaj, Saudi Arabia; Bronx, New York; Forshan, China; Cuba; Wilcox, Arizona; Mesila Park, New Mexico; as well as a number of Canadian sites in the Leamington area.
"We wish Kees Boeters a happy and healthy retirement after 22 years with Priva and over 50 years in the horticulture industry", commented Henry van Gameren of Priva North America. "It was an emotional farewell. We're gonna miss you Kees!"
Feel free to congratulate Kees with his retirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other news in this sector: