Job offersmore »
- Growing Manager - Skye, Victoria
- Assistant Professor of Urban Horticultural Crops - United States (CA)
- Senior Inkoper - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Product Manager Biostimulants - Westmaas, the Netherlands
- Corporate Grower - Camarillo (CA), USA
- General Manager China - Kunming, China
- Buyer greenhouse crops - Almeria, Spain
- Trucking Fleet Manager - Azerbaijan
- Fresh Produce Traders Required for a Leading Dutch/UK Fresh Produce Business
- Key Accountmanager Horticulture Glass
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
- Workers safe after carbon monoxide incident at Windset Farms
- Australia: New project to drive agriculture innovation in Victoria
- "With unemployment at record lows, labor is our biggest challenge"
- Hydropothecary announces expansion plans
- US (FL): Wish Farms launches strawberry season with new sweepstakes
Top 5 - last month
- US (TX): Tarrant County College board approves campus greenhouse
- Partial replacement of PAR light by far red light in tomato
- NL: New Geothermal Energy Alliance in South Holland
- German Agricultural Society and Fairtrade enter strategic partnership in Africa
- US (ME): Aquaponic grower secures $1.6M to expand greenhouse
Exchange ratesmore »
Dutch Plantin India scoops export awardOn October 18, Dutch Plantin India was honored with two export awards from the Indian government at Punjab Agricultural University in Ludhiana. Sri. Kalraj Mishra ji, the Indian Union Cabinet Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises presented the prestigious award to Siby Joseph, managing director of Dutch Plantin India. The company was honored for being the largest exporter of coir pith products in India.
Jos van Doren, director of Dutch Plantin Group and sister company Van Doren Engineers, is happy with this achievement. "“This award would not have been possible without the maximum efforts of all employees and the good cooperation between the teams in India and the Netherlands and the support of their families”."
For more information:
Publication date: 11/14/2016
Other news in this sector: