- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Village Farms launches 'sweet' or 'smooth' campaign
- Corn and tomato crops flattened by Hurricane Michael
- Agricultural Council Jean Rummenie talks about Dutch-Mexican relations
- US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Japan: Steady visitor numbers for 2016 GPEC
The GPEC is one of the most important events to become acquainted with present-day controlled environment agriculture developments in Japan. According to its organizer, the Japanese Greenhouse Horticulture Association, the event drew more or less the same amount of visitors as the previous edition in 2014.
215 companies were exhibiting at the 2016 GPEC. A complete HortiDaily.com-photo report of the trade show can be found by clicking here.
The next GPEC exhibition is slated for July 2018. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain more information on exhibiting.
Click here for more visitor and exhibitor figures of the 2016 edition (PDF)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
- 10/08/2018 Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- 10/08/2018 "Greenhouse as starting point for new products and updates"
- 10/08/2018 UK: Latest research to be revealed at Soft Fruit Day
- 10/08/2018 Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- 10/08/2018 US (VA): VSU to host 31st Annual Aquaculture Field Day
- 10/05/2018 International Asparagus Days conference - programme finalised
- 10/05/2018 "Zimbabwe will become one of Africa's largest exporters"
- 10/05/2018 "Once the foundation is right, it's about the refinement, the details"