Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Japan: Steady visitor numbers for 2016 GPECThe biannual Japanese GPEC Greenhouse Horticulture & Plant Factory Exhibition Conference in Tokyo attracted nearly 19,000 registered visitors this year.
The GPEC is one of the most important events to become acquainted with present-day controlled environment agriculture developments in Japan. According to its organizer, the Japanese Greenhouse Horticulture Association, the event drew more or less the same amount of visitors as the previous edition in 2014.
215 companies were exhibiting at the 2016 GPEC. A complete HortiDaily.com-photo report of the trade show can be found by clicking here.
The next GPEC exhibition is slated for July 2018. E-mail email@example.com to obtain more information on exhibiting.
Click here for more visitor and exhibitor figures of the 2016 edition (PDF)
Other news in this sector: