Job offersmore »
- Assistant Grower - United States
- General Manager (Portugal)
- IPM & Pollination Specialist (ornamentals) - Western Europe
- Sales and Marketing Representative - Canada (British Columbia)
- Werken op een groene productie locatie in Afrika?
- Site Manager - UK
- Avocado Industry Data Analyst - Australia
- Assistant farm manager
- Plant breeder or molecular biologist (Denmark)
- Post-Harvest Senior Manager Required- Kenya
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
New red and yellow striped pepper is named EnjoyaEnjoya. That is the name given to the red and yellow striped pepper brought to the market jointly by Van den Berg nursery and 4Evergreen. Yesterday, mayor Sjaak van der Tak harvested the first Enjoya in the glasshouse in ‘s-Gravenzande.
Grower Wilfred van de Berg discovered the two-coloured pepper two years ago in his nursery business in Est. He is now working together with 4Evergreen under the name of Enjoya Growers to bring this distinctive product to the market.
Last wek, mayor of the Westland (Sjaak vd Tak) harvested the first pepper. This opened the first official season of the Enjoya pepper.
This year, the pepper will be available in specialist greengrocers in the Netherlands and Enjoya will also be delivered to the Horeca industry. “Because of its distinctive and unique appearance, Enjoya has a highly decorative value. It invites every passionate food fan to get creative,” say the businesses.
Publication date: 5/1/2015
Other news in this sector: