Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Photo Report Fruit Logistica 2015Last week, Fruit Logistica 2015 took place in Berlin, Germany. From 4 to 6 February, 2,785 exhibitors from 83 countries provided information to 65,000 trade visitors from around 130 countries. Exhibitors and trade visitors praised the excellent opportunities for making contact with wholesalers, retailers, fruit and vegetable growers, importers and exporters.
"In addition to its undisputed position as a business platform, this year's Fruit Logistica strengthened its leading role as a platform for innovation for the international fresh produce trade", says Dr Christian Göke, CEO of Messe Berlin GmbH:
Also HortiDaily.com was present at the Fruit Logistica. We made a photo report with all the suppliers, greenhouse constructors and other professionals from the commercial greenhouse industry.
Click here to see the photo report with all the international exhibitors.
Other news in this sector: