- Bedrijfsleider locatie Portugal
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Operations manager - Berlin area, Germany
- Key Account Manager Horticulture - Netherlands
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers | Kenya
- General Manager (Horticulture Farm) | Kenya
- Floral Designer - Floral Direct. Carle Place, NY (Long Island, USA)
- Assistant Cultivation Manager - Capitol Heights (MD) USA
- Market Manager - Horticulture, USA
- Procurement and Marketing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -last month
Quality Assurance Manager - (Victoria, NSW or Tasmania) Australia
Quality Assurance Manager - Driscoll’s Australia Pty Ltd
Driscoll’s Australia is an exciting joint venture company owned by Driscoll’s (USA) - the world’s market leader in berries and Costa - Australia’s leading integrated growing and marketer of premium quality fresh produce. Partnering with a broad grower base across a national footprint, Driscoll’s Australia supplies year round delicious, branded berries to consumers using exclusively patented varieties developed by our joint venture partners breeding programs. Since our inception we have successfully achieved significant yearly growth and market share, enabling us to become the market leader in our category.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate professional to join our team as the lead Quality Assurance Manager. This is a strategic senior role in the business guiding our internal teams and our partner growers on best practice food safety QM systems. You will also be leading and managing a dedicated team of post-harvest and quality compliance officers.
This position can be based in Victoria, NSW or Tasmania.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the National Quality Assurance System i.e. HACCP, SQF 2000, WQA, Coles, Aldi and Costco
- Management and continuous improvement of internal QMS including oversight of distribution centre QMS
- Supporting third party growers with developing and adopting high standards of quality and food safety compliance
- Leading re-certification audits, external customer audits and regulatory compliance for continued certification
- Conducting QA investigations and root cause analysis
- Conducting analytics, data reporting and trend analysis through Quality Analytical Software
- Management of bio-security protocols and compliance activities
- Post-harvest & R&D Management
- Providing training and support to key internal and external stakeholders to ensure QA compliance
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to demonstrate capabilities in the following:
- Previous experience in a similar QA/technical role within Hort/Agri essential
- Sound understanding of produce and food quality requirements including exposure to post-harvest management.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Thorough understanding of QMS systems (HACCP, SQF 2000 and WGA or equivalent)
- Ability to travel local and internationally (post Covid-19 restrictions)
- Unrestricted Working Rights preferred
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Driscoll's, we are passionate about berries and our people. We take the time to nurture and invest in our people capabilities to help them grow and prosper. If this role is suitable for you, we would encourage you to apply.
We have recently introduced our Employee Reward & Recognition Program. Employees have access to many benefits, discounts, perks and more! At Driscoll’s, employee engagement and recognition is something we believe is key to maintaining a good company culture and happy workplace!
To Apply: Adela.Kadic@driscolls.com.au