- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
Top 5 -last week
- "Vertical farming is a great answer for food security worldwide"
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- Calculating optimal equipment and settings, before the greenhouse is built
- Focusing on the French market with turnkey greenhouse projects
- ToBRFV found in Poland, three new outbreaks reported in the UK
Top 5 -last month
Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
We are looking for junior growers for both our expansion projects in the UAE and Saudi. Recently we have closed our funding and are ready to keep on expanding in the Gulf Region with different greenhouse crops. Our greenhouses are equipped with all the latest technology for year around production under desert conditions.
What we are looking for in our growers:
- good understanding about the dynamics of a high-tech greenhouse climate.
- preferable experience with growing tomatoes or strawberries or lettuces in high tech greenhouses.
- quick learning skills, accurate, focussed, hands-on and problem-solving skills.
- team player and communicator.
- a pre is experience in a semi closed greenhouse.
We encourage juniors with ambition also to respond
Send your CV to email@example.com and learn how to grow on the highest level possible