- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Flower sales Export Manager - Nairobi, Kenya
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
- When will human growers become obsolete?
- 12-hole strawberry tray for a mobile tray field system
- Norwegian strawberry picking robot popular due to COVID crisis
- UK farmer offers disused land to growers following COVID-19
- 45 years Logiqs: From container systems to vertical farming and warehouse automation
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Commercial Manager/Trader for Flowers - Holland
Commercial Manager/Trader for Flowers Required.
Based Holland. Is That You?
Job reference: 05073M
Job type: Commercial
Duration: Full Time
Skills required: Commercial / General Management / Sales
Sector: Fresh Produce / Horticulture
Salary: €€To Attract the best
Hello. Our client is a leading powerhouse as an international grower and marketer of flowers into Europe with bases in the UK, Europe and also the USA. They have had for a number of years a Dutch business selling into the European sectors and have very ambitious plans for its future in terms of growth especially as we near easing of Covid-19 lockdown and consumer demand hopefully returning.
To accelerate the growth and expansion of this Dutch business “unit” they are now looking to source an exceptional Commercial Manager/Trader to assist to drive the business aggressively forward sales wise.
If this you…please read on…
Ideally you will have a number of years’ experience of a similar role in the flower sectors of Holland and Europe with a proven track record of being involved with the various key business functions across the board from finance, operations, technical and especially business development.
Your role will be predominantly based at the clients Dutch site with travel to the various offices in the UK/Africa and also visiting customers and suppliers throughout Europe.
Although you will be given as much support as required, we are looking for an individual that can operate autonomously and entrepreneurially to create the required success for our client and drive forward profitably flowers sales.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Responsibility for driving forward sales and acquisition of new customers in Holland and across Europe
- Assisting the efficient operation of Commercial (Sourcing + Sales), Marketing & Operations functions of the business.
- Develop commercial company strategy in conjunction with the board
What We Want to See:
Excellent experience of the flower sector and working knowledge of a broad range of customers in Holland and Europe
Languages we would like to see - Dutch, English and Spanish an advantage
Proven leadership qualities
Excellent Communications & People Management skills
What is on Offer..
Very Competitive Salary + Commission +Benefits plus a great career enhancing role.
To find out more about this highly progressive and career enhancing role with a major fresh produce business, please apply via this link or call Max MacGillivray on +44 (0) 1284 715055 for more information quoting Ref: 05073M