- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- Tomatoes and cucumbers in a vertical farm without daylight
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Israeli vertical farms in New York
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
Grower / Head Grower Canada
It’s all about strawberries. ‚The internationally operating company is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Grower/Head Grower to join their enthusiastic team of strawberry growers. The company maintains greenhouses in Europe and North America and the open position is to be filled for the overseas market.
Grower / Head Grower Canada
The successful candidate will be responsible for a staff of Growers, Assistant Growers, QC Staff and Labor Supervisors and will report directly to the General Manager or the Production Manager. The successful candidate will supervise all aspects of growing fresh fruits from planting, cultivation and harvesting of the crops to managing the implementation of technical procedures within the high-technology greenhouse environment.
The candidate we are looking for has a minimum of 5 years experience as a Grower in a high-tech glass greenhouse environment. A strong understanding of plant growth as well as plant physiology and interaction with varying environmental conditions and requirements is essential. He or she is familiar with Priva computer software and horticultural terminology. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills in Dutch and English, written and oral. An additional language (e.g. Spanish) will be considered as an advantage.
Do you have passion for strawberries and at least 5 years experience as a grower? Are you seriously interested in exciting challenge in North America? Have you ever dreamd about such an adventure? Then this is the chance of your lifetime to make your dream come true.
Growers that have experience in other crops like peppers or tomatoes in high-tech greenhouses are also invited to apply.
Respond immediately. Do you have any questions or do you want to learn more about this unique opportunity? Just give me a call and your questions will be answered. Of course this will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861