- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Strawberry growers take production up in the air to answer market demand
- 202 football fields full of tomatoes in 360 degrees experience
- What is a business framework and why is it needed for vertical farming?
- New greenhouse complex in Kazakhstan produces 4 tons per day
- Expansion of North American dealer network for Climate Control Systems
Top 5 -last week
- Indian aquaponic growers have big plans for organic produce
- Strawberry growers in tomato growers' footsteps with increased acreage LED lighting
- Automated harvest and transport in new Japanese greenhouse
- "I'm sure it will not be our last expansion"
- Strawberry cultivation at height: how to deal with climate and temperature distribution
Top 5 -last month
Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
IRELAND: Meade Potato Company, leading Irish grower/packer/distributor of fresh produce, seeks
Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division
Looking for the opportunity to make a real impact in a successful business? We’re looking for a dynamic leader for our Procurement and Sales team in our Potato Division.
Meade Potato Company are award-winning growers, packers and distributors of fresh produce for the fresh retail and foodservice markets.
Based in Lobinstown, Co. Meath, this state of the art family farm and food production facility is an industry leader in innovation and sustainability.
This is a role that’s both strategic and hands-on. It needs a good understanding of the whole supply chain and the ability to contribute strategically whilst delivering on the day-to-day areas of the business.
The ability to develop long-standing business relationships is essential in order to maintain our excellent track record for balancing the sustainability of our suppliers with the needs of all our customers. Working closely with other departments is also key and you’ll need to be able to communicate and influence effectively at all levels.
You’ll need to be highly motivated with the flexibility and agility to thrive in this highly demanding and fast-moving environment. We’re looking for the extra something vision, ambition, drive to help us grow our success even further.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Procurement & Sales Manager will develop and maintain our team of growers and secure supply of potatoes for our expanding customer base. It will involve working alongside our farm manager on a continuous basis and will also involve frequent farm visits to inspect & monitor our potato crops during the growing season.
For more details, please see the full job description on our website
If you’d like to take on the challenge, email your CV and covering letter to: Rosemarie Fox