- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- "A few weeks ago, we couldn't have imagined this situation"
- Canadian grower quarantines workers to remain ahead of the curve
- Greenhouse research to help in development of coronavirus vaccine
- “Personal advice is a standard”
Top 5 -last week
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Cooling a soilless growing facility even in extreme climates
- Corona-update: OECD says global economy will suffer for years to come
- Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
Top 5 -last month
Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
Farm Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Excellent Opportunity to Grow Your Career
- Immediate Start
- Join Australia's largest family-owned fresh produce business
What will I contribute?
You’ll be managing the overall Riana Berry Farm in Tasmania, Australia to achieve crop target outcomes within the allocated budget and required quality standards
Here’s what you’ll be doing.
- Manage climate and crop inputs to optimise production
- Identify and investigate pest and disease issues and assign effective corrective actions in accordance with Company protocols and policy
- Undertake WH&S risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies to support workplace safety
- Contribute to the development of the site budget and targets
- Manage the site budget to achieve outcomes
- Assist with weekly production forecast for all crops on site
- Manage the site team to deliver required outcomes
- Manage performance as required
- Support the development of the desired Company workplace culture
- Participate in and contribute to management discussions as part of a broader Group management team
- Actively engage with PBT management team to achieve labour budget
You’ll be based at Riana, Tasmania, Australia.
What do I need for the role?
You need to have demonstrated Management experience leading a Berry category Farm, or relatable crops.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years’ experience in the horticulture industry
- Bachelor’s degree qualification in horticulture, science or related discipline
- Ability to work in accordance with the Company values
- Significant experience with protected cropping, climate and fertigation management using the Priva control system or similar (preferable)
What does Perfection offer me?
You’ll join a company that’s on an exciting journey of innovation and growth. The Perfection Fresh Group is an Australian-based business that grows, packs and markets fresh produce both domestically and internationally.
One of Australia’s largest family businesses, Perfection Fresh has a history of 40-plus years, and is listed on the Australian Financial Review’s top 100 private companies in Australia. We employ more than 1000 people across a wide range of settings, including farms, glasshouses, markets, value-add production, and corporate services. Find out more about us on www.perfection.com.au
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Note: We recruit our roles directly. Recruiters - please don’t reach out to our managers or forward us candidates. If we need your help, we’ll be in touch.