- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
- Houweling’s Tomatoes wins Ultra-Clima greenhouse court cases and is awarded first sub-licence
- "A few weeks ago, we couldn't have imagined this situation"
- Canadian grower quarantines workers to remain ahead of the curve
- Greenhouse research to help in development of coronavirus vaccine
- “Personal advice is a standard”
Top 5 -last week
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Cooling a soilless growing facility even in extreme climates
- Corona-update: OECD says global economy will suffer for years to come
- Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
Top 5 -last month
Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
Industry Development Manager
One behalf of our client - Australian Mango Industry Association (AMIA), the not for profit, peak body for the Australian mango industry, we are looking for an Industry Development Manager to join their team, based in Rocklea.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Communication, Finance and Marketing Managers and Industry Development Officers, role responsibilities include:
- Industry development through a range of activities, including representing industry on project reference groups, managing annual and biennial events, developing applications and managing project timelines and budgets - in particular the Hort Innovation funded project Building Best Management Practice Capacity for the Australian Mango Industry (project MG17000).
- Working closely with industry and government organisations in review of policy and operational issues relating to export development.
- Working closely with federal, state and territory government departments in responding to biosecurity issues.
- Working with the two regionally based Industry Development Officers and supporting them with the following activities:
- Seasonal crop forecasting.
- Managing and undertaking on-farm quality testing.
- Management of biosecurity surveillance activities.
- Taking part in activities to extend current research outcomes to industry.
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate:
- Sound communication, interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of Australian horticulture.
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively during the mango season (August-January).
- Experience in mango or other crop industries is preferred.
If you are looking for a next challenge in your career, want to work with one of the most delicious products on the fresh produce market and be at the forefront of shaping the industry, then we'd like to hear from you!
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org