- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- 'Blueberry used to be an extensive crop, but is becoming more and more intensive"
- Cooling a soilless growing facility even in extreme climates
- Corona-update: OECD says global economy will suffer for years to come
- Spain: Almeria buckles under virus pressure
- “It’s not the growers filling their boots at the moment”
Top 5 -last month
Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
Paul Boers is hiring for a Technical Sales Specialist with experience in greenhouse structures. As our valued employee, you will report directly to the General Manger and will be responsible for new business development of greenhouse projects and maintaining current customer relations in your assigned territory.
Additional responsibilities and duties include:
- Standardize sales to facilitate ease of production and cost control;
- Represent our company at domestic and international tradeshows and other industry events;
- Work with designated dealers, providing active support and training;
- Review project plans and specifications, provide advice and support in building designs, scheduling and any potential construction issues;
- Assist with Building Permit applications by coordinating drawings and information required for the application and approval process;
- Assist with municipal permits;
- Pro-actively communicate with our engineering department and production regarding sold projects.
- Post-secondary education;
- Successful track record of project based sales, preferably greenhouse structures and systems;
- Experience in and knowledge of growing in a controlled greenhouse environment is essential.
- Computer literate – experienced with CRM software and MS office;
- Excellent communicator, team player, self-motivated and energetic.
This is a full-time, permanent position of 42.5 hours per week. The language spoken is English but moderate knowledge of French is necessary. We promote equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, veterans and visible minorities.
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits include: Dental, Extended health care, Vision, RRSP, Career growth opportunity, Salary, Commission, Company vehicle.
To Apply: SuzanneE@Paulboers.com