- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT- / SALES MANAGER
For one of our clients in The Netherlands we are looking for an experienced Sales Professional to develop new business in Germany and Eastern Europe. Important in this role is that his native language is Turkish and that he knows the ‘Turkish Fresh Fruit & Vegs business’ in these countries very well and has the capacity to develop new customers / markets in the regions he is responsible for.
You will be representing the company in your countries/area, especially to the wholesale companies who have a Turkish owner / management. A big part of the role will be to develop new clients (acquisition) but also to increase the sales with existing clients (account management). A large part of the role will be managing the ‘day to day business’ from A to Z. Beside of this you will develop new Turkish suppliers for the company.
Experienced professional in the Fruit & Vegs business (10+ Years);
Knowledge of the ‘Turkish Fruit & Vegetables business’ in Germany and East European countries;
You have a huge Network with suppliers and prospect clients;
Sales ‘Tiger’ who knows exactly how the business runs and you have the right Social- and emotional skills for this job;
You are speaking fluent Turkish (native) , German and English;
You are willing and able to work approx. 75% of the time in the office of the company in Venlo the Netherlands (near the German border, 50 km from Dusseldorf).
Benefits / Conditions:
A nice job in an ambitious and solvent (family owned) 4th generation company;
Perspective to grow to the role of commercial manager of the company;
And of course a competitive salary belonging to this role.
If this role sounds interesting for you then please send your resume and motivation letter in English or German to: Regifresh, Mr. Ad Pollux email@example.com. If you first want more information about the role you can send also an email to Ad Pollux with your phone number and he will call you as soon as possible.
Of course all applications will be treated confidentially.
REGIFRESH Fruit & Vegetables Marketing and Consulting
Venlo - Netherlands
We don’t appreciate acquisition in response to this vacancy.