- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Global VP of Sales & Marketing
Top Seeds International is searching for candidate to take the position
Global VP of Sales & Marketing
Job role scope
Managing people and activities within the Sales & Marketing organization by achieving yearly goals and medium long-term objectives in line with the yearly budget and the five-year business planning processes
We are looking for candidate matching the following profile:
- At least ten years in the vegetables seeds sector with desirable experiences in functions like: Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Business Development
- Proven experience in managing a multi-cultural team from distance
- Leadership and ability to engage and motivate people
- Desirable to have experience in establishing, installing, and managing different key managerial processes such as sales forecast management, product development protocol, marketing plan, new variety launch plan.
- Financial analysis skills
- Fluent speaking and written English language, other languages (Spanish) will be a plus
- Willing to travel intensively.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the following tasks:
- Increases company's effectiveness by recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining the country managers, business development managers and MARCOM coordinator; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes subsidiary sales & marketing objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Developing a marketing and sales strategy.
- Preparing (bottom–up) the sale objectives and forecasts, in line with headquarter processes and methodologies.
- Conducting one-on-one review, following up and timely reporting on actual sales progress versus planed objectives, YTD and present view.
- Preparing annual work plans by individuals and by team.
- Maintaining accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports.
- Conducting ongoing process to identify and respond to trends and opportunities
- Introducing / launching pre-commercial and new commercial varieties
- Preparing annual expenses budget and obtaining headquarter approvals
- Monitoring costs
- Managing the sales forecasting process to secure healthy and balanced inventories
- Resolving problems in territory by taking immediate care of complaints and problems that may arise.
- Accomplish Human resources objectives
Please send the application with motivational letter and CV to Odellia@topseedsltd.com