- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
At Hispatec Analytics (HA) we have a purpose. Help the Agrifood Network to make and execute better decisions, based on data and intelligence systems, in order to help the Agrifood chain produce more with less, in a more sustainable and fair way.
If you’re interested in work that matters, fueled by passion for Agrifood, we invite you to apply to our Business Development Manager position.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for UE market:
- growing value & volume share, sales and profitability for HA products & services.
- operating as a key interface between Technical Departments and our distributors, Group's sales channels and our customers to ensure excellent coordination and implementation of adequate commercial initiatives delivering maximum return on investment.
Let’s Talk About Main Responsibilities
- Tracking of results against objectives and ensuring adequate corrective actions are implemented timely.
- Ensure excellent implementation of national, international and/or account specific initiatives in close coordination & collaboration with Director and Marketing Manager.
- To ensure that communication and operational processes are fast and well executed.
- To ensure broad in-depth knowledge of specific category competitors and proactively recommending actions to improve business performance based on competitive oversight. Keep up-to-date profiles of key competitors & report immediately relevant activity & news.
- To participate actively in designing and recommending strategic options and recommendations for the development of the products with the Director, the CTO and the Marketing Manager.
- To work closely with other departments and functions throughout the company.
- Degree: University Degree (better in Agronomics)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- AgTech experience is a strong plus.
- Deep knowledge in Digital Projects (AI, Big Data, Apps, Web projects, etc)..
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office/Google Tools is required
- SalesForce or others CRMs skills is required
- Languages: Spanish and fluent in English is a must
- Location (not mandatory): Madrid
- Good negotiation skills
- Overall business understanding & perspective, with obviously solid Consumer/Customer Focus.
- Strong Result Orientation, Self-Awareness & Personal Impact. Ownership & Initiative to drive & ensure superior operational results.
- Strong analytical skills. Adequate planning & priority setting.
- Relationship Building.
- Presentation Skills.
Expected Area Of Skills
Customer oriented, analytical, communication & negotiation skills, flexibility and adaptability, used to work under pressure and strong focus on achieving the agreed targets, innovative & continuous improvement approach.
To Apply: email@example.com