- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- “High-pressure fogging will become the standard in the market”
- German herb grower achieving larger, higher-quality yields with LED
- Fighting mould, bacteria and viruses on plant trolleys with foam disinfection module
- "Air pruning containers offer labor and health benefits as well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
Del Monte (Holland) BV - Sales Administrator
Fresh Del Monte is one of the world's leading vertically integrated producers, marketers and distributors of high-quality fresh and fresh-cut fruit and vegetables, as well as leading producer and distributor of prepared food across the globe. Please visit freshdelmonte.com.
As part of Fresh Del Monte, Del Monte (Holland) BV is serving mainly the Benelux & Northern Europe markets. The company is located in Bleiswijk.
To strengthen the local Sales Team, we are looking for a Sales Administrator.
- Administration of orders in the (ERP) computer environment,
- Preparing orders for invoicing,
- Managing the claim administration,
- Support to all members of the Sales Team in various administrative matters,
- Preparation of data & statistics,
- Create & maintain various commercial reports,
- Reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Educated & Experienced in administrative tasks,
- An experienced ERP user; Navision is a pre,
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English,
- Experienced in Excel, Word & Powerpoint,
- Good communication & organization skills,
- Personal qualities which include reliability, accurateness, flexibility, perseverance, conflict and consensus skills and assertiveness,
- A team worker.
- A permanent full time position in a dynamic & challenging international environment,
- A competitive salary package,
- Committed and motivated colleagues with a clear sense of team spirit.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to:
Mr. DANIEL WECK
HR MANAGER GERMANY & HOLLAND