- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- “High-pressure fogging will become the standard in the market”
- German herb grower achieving larger, higher-quality yields with LED
- Fighting mould, bacteria and viruses on plant trolleys with foam disinfection module
- "Air pruning containers offer labor and health benefits as well"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
Euromeridian BV is a subcompany of the Mexican Meridian Fruits, better known under the brand name FreshKampo. In Mexico we produce berries on over 2.000 ha, also avocados and figs. With our affiliated Moroccan company Meridian du Maghreb we also produce berries in Morocco, Portugal and the Balkans.
We are expanding fast and are looking for additional commercial manpower. You will be based in our modern offices in Breda, The Netherlands, and a member of our global team, helping us to continue our constant growth. If you enjoy highly dynamic business environments and a versatile, ever-changing daily routine with a excellent work atmosphere, this job is for you.
At the earliest possible date we are looking for a
Manager Sales & Purchase
At least two years of experience in the fresh fruit industry, preferably berries.
Fluent in English, any additional language is an advantage, especially Spanish.
Resilient to time pressure
Well versed in MS Office. We work with SAP and Famous.
Travels : approx. 25 % of the time, mainly Europe and Morocco.
As part of a commercial team of three you are responsible for the global purchase and sales of our fresh berries, figs, avocados and other products to customers mainly in Europe and Russia, but also to Arab countries.
You will manage our suppliers and customers on a daily basis, while also taking part in trade fairs, in order to help us grow even further.
Establishing and maintaining contact with producers all over the world
Managing price and market information
Preparing and making tenders
Making purchasing and sales decisions
Supervising logistics and quality control
Handling of claims and solving problems
What we offer:
A very attractive salary.
A pleasant working environment in a young and dynamic team.
An opportunity to self-actualise
Excellent and flexible working conditions
Please contact us by sending your CV: