- Salesperson - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Business Development Manager - Madrid, Spain
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- How television helped develop the Polish industry from potatoes to microgreens
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- "Proper use and control of NOx in greenhouse can increase yield"
- Akebi; the purple exotic fruit that smells like chocolate
- Controlling basil downy mildew in the greenhouse
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Ground coupled heat pump system to heat, cool and dehumidify greenhouses
- 2019 in horticulture: LEDs, ToBRFV, soft fruit, vertical farming and hydroponics
- Hydroponic soft fruit cultivation keeps on growing
- Solar panels could take greenhouses off the grid
- "Without proper pollination, all greenhouse techniques are reduced to nothing"
Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
Job ref number: EB11212
Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: Depending on experience
Permanent and full-time
Our client is a truly innovative and entrepreneurial farming business that has grown rapidly over the years to become one of the leading producers of fresh produce in UAE. They have a clear focus on growing quality fruit, vegetable and cereal crops all over the globe whilst preserving natural resources such as land, water and energy to ensure a sustainable approach.
We are working with them as they look to take on a dynamic and ambitious Farm Manager to manage on of their farms in Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for an Assistant Farm Manager type who is looking to take the step up into a more senior position. You will have overall responsibility for the 240ha site that grows produce such as tomatoes, peppers, berries, exotic fruit and forage crops. You'll also be responsible for staff management, client management, irrigation, R&D and general maintenance. It really is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to fast-track their career.
Candidates will have worked in a similar farm management position and have experience of growing fresh produce crop. You'll also be knowledgeable around areas such as irrigation and growing protected crops. Ideally, you will have experience in hydroponics. You must be happy and able to take full responsibility of the farm.
To find out more about this Farm Manager position please contact Edina Bremner on 01780 480 530 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.