- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Largest single-build greenhouse in North America nears completion
- Danish judge condemns calling PLA plant pot biodegradable
- Video: How to deal with ToBRFV?
- "It’s a shame that we don’t make optimal use of sunlight"
- "Outbreaks like these are another confirmation that the future of the industry will be indoors"
Top 5 -last month
Blue Radix is the data-driven service provider and innovation leader in the international horticulture market. Their greenhouse clients aim to grow high quality crops with good profits based on the latest technology.
Blue Radix’ technology, based on algorithms, is fully developed in-house by an enthusiastic group of data, crop, energy and tech experts. They design, develop and operate these algorithms to help growers worldwide to optimize their greenhouse climate and reduce their water and energy usage. Do you believe solid crop strategies should be supported by data? Do you want to be part of the latest developments in horticulture? And do you have experience as a crop advisor or consultant? If so, I would like to come in contact with you.
Combine crop expertise and data technology to solve global challenges in horticulture
- Advise growers how to use the digital solutions of Blue Radix to optimize crop strategy and climate settings.
- Provide pre-sales consultancy to help clients to understand the value of Blue Radix’ solutions.
- Based on client input, market research and domain knowledge you provide input to the product roadmap.
- Work in close cooperation with the team consisting of data scientists, crop experts and product developers.
- Develop and maintain a professional network of external stakeholders for developing new partnerships and business opportunities.
The bridge builder between growers and digital experts
- Master degree in horticulture or a related field.
- Minimal 5 years of experience as advisor or consultant in the horticultural industry and affinity with digital innovations.
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation.
- Experience in vegetable crops in glass greenhouses is an advantage.
- Experience in new business and product development.
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing.
- Data driven
- Communicative personality
- Convincing & enthusiastic
Delft, near The Hague and Rotterdam
Blue Radix is a new company which brings a lot of experience on the table. They believe in autonomy. You contribute directly to their success. They embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. Their team represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Blue Radix value your effort with a complete package that reflects your experience and track record. A competitive salary, share in the company, pension arrangement and budget for personal learning and development to help you where you want to go.
Blue Radix has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of Crop Advisor exclusively to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Annemieke Bouwmeester on +31 (0) 6 27532463. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organization, please go to the website of Blue Radix www.blue-radix.com. A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment is a specialist in Food & Agri vacancies for Bachelors and Master candidates. Our consultants are professionals. We use our network, database, social media and job boards to find the best candidates for a vacancy. International recruitment with a large network in Europe, Asia, Africa and South-America.) We are active in the following markets: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Biobased, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Argo chemicals, Pharma, Technics, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture. Permanent positions and interim solutions in different areas: General Manager(s), Higher management, CEO, COO, CFO, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Supply Chain, Purchase, Buyer, Trader, Research & Development (R&D), Food technology, Nutritionist, Quality (QC/QA / QESH), Engineering, Project management and Process technology.