- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Little Leaf Farms goes on expansion spree
- 30 vintage Jaguars found in old greenhouse
- "Spain must take ToBRFV seriously to prevent tomato cultivation from being threatened"
- From 10 to 20 to 40 acres
- "Following the online water content in the substrate will improve irrigation efficiency significantly"
Top 5 -last month
Office and Sales Administrator
We are immediately looking for a full-time Office and Sales Administrator. Our company is active in the horticulture sector and is an award-winning market leader, driven by developing technology to unlock the potential in plants.
We target growers in the greenhouse, hydroponic, aquaponic, horticulture and floriculture sectors. With a range of hardware and software products that monitor and control nutrient, pH, moisture and temperature in controlled environment agriculture (CEA).
Office and Sales Administrator
Full-Time - Alkmaar-Schagen
Needing an administration super star, who can support the regional managers and provide excellent customer support. If you, then read on!
- In this position you are responsible for the office administration functions, keeping systems and procedures up to date, processing shipments of product, managing office and warehouse supplies and suppliers, able to proof read marketing collateral.
- Responding to all requirements of an active office environment.
- Responding and providing excellent customer services to local and worldwide customers on quotes, queries and technical support, with the correct work ethic with a focus on quality.
Provide sales support to the management team, through qualified leads, scheduling visits and converting inbounds sales calls. Report weekly on the activities and inventory levels of customer and market feedback.
Help organise tradeshows and events, along with preparing merchandising materials and samples in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing department.
Role requires knowledge and skills of:
- Customer Support and databases
- Inbound sales processes
- Strong knowledge of office systems and processes
- Onboarding Resellers
- Able to liaise with a wide range of people and nationalities
- Ability to work unsupervised with autonomy
- Project management
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Able to make telephone conversations with domestic and International clients in a pleasant way and knowledgeable way
- Knowledge of systems would be an advantage, but not necessary as full training will be given.
What else do we expect from you?
- A minimum level of MBO + / HBO is a requirement, whether or not obtained through education, additional courses and / or experience.
- Able to speak, read and write in both English and Dutch.
Ability to speak additional European languages is very well appreciated (like German, Spanish or French,).
Minimum 5 years of experience in an administrative position.
- Experience in Logistics and/or Horticulture will be an advantage
- Willing to join scheduled international conference calls which could be outside regular office hours.
- Advanced Office 365 knowledge
The role is available immediately. The salary depends on education and experience, based on 40 hours per week (flexible) with an hourly rate of between 21.65 – 22.11 per hour.
We are currently relocating our office from Rotterdam, the location of the new office will be within or between Alkmaar/Schagen eo.
We offer an interesting job in an international environment with a lot of autonomy were your initiative is much appreciated. If you like boring repetitive days, this might not be the job for you. Every day there are new challenges you must face. If you like solving issues and improve processes, this is your job. The organisation has a flat and open management style that will support your personal development, so you can perform at your best.
For more information please contact our Dutch representative:
Please send your CV and motivation in English to: