- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dalsem is building 25 hectares for AppHarvest
- "In fruit trees, plastic has much better yield return than glass or horticultural nets"
- Horti China gets underway, highlighting promising market
- Paper sleeves as an alternative to disposable plastics
- "As a Dutch-American, I like to combine idealism and capitalism"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
With a turnover of more than EUR 160 million and 350 employees in Holland and abroad, Intergreen is one of the largest companies within the Dutch Flower Group: the largest flower and plant exporter in the Netherlands. Intergreen specializes in the conceptual delivery of ready-made bouquets and pot and garden plants to retail within Europe. Intergreen serves its customers from its headquarters in Honselersdijk, offices in England and Ireland and teams in Kenya and Colombia. Expertise, reliability and innovation are the core values that drive our company forward.
We are currently looking for a:
Crop specialist Horticulture (Roses)
In this new position you are the expert who gives advice to (especially) foreign nurseries in mainly Africa and (partly) South America. You will implement uniform processes and your input with regards to cultivation, fertilization, harvesting and packaging will contribute to a better shelf life for our flowers before they are transported. Your focus is on roses and your main duties will be:
- You will travel to our core suppliers to analyse, together with farm management, growth and (post) harvest processes, share advice and implement optimization;
- You initiate, guide and conduct (supply chain) tests;
- You create an active link between our purchasing, technical and supply chain colleagues to get the best products being moved in the most efficient way to our production sites;
- In a natural way you will further professionalize quality and procedures throughout the entire supply chain.
Who are you?
You are linking theory with practice and know how to connect professionally as well as socially. Horticulture, Innovation and Drive are in your DNA!
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor / Master degree of working and educational level;
- At least 8 years of working experience in a comparable position;
- You have extensive knowledge with regards to growing flowers and you have also gained provable - international - experience with this;
- Floral physiology has no secrets for you (grower, transport, storage up to and including consumer);
- You have strong influential and interpersonal skills with a team mindset;
- You link strategy with the hands-on implementation of projects within Dutch Flower Group;
- Strong analytical skills (Excel and statistics suit you well);
- Flexible: in work and travel times (at least 20% of your time you will be traveling internationally);
- Good command of Dutch and English, both orally and in writing (Spanish is a plus);
- Knowledge of Lean Management adds a plus.
What can you expect from us?
You are going to work with a real fresh product. But there's more! We also offer:
- Working at one of the largest operating companies of Dutch Flower Group;
- Competitive salary;
- A prospect of permanent employment;
- Excellent development opportunities in the form of education, training and coaching;
- Great facilities for employees, including a company restaurant with fresh sandwiches, smoothies and fresh fruit at your own workplace;
- Beautiful bouquets are available for employees at an attractive price;
- An informal and dynamic organization where you work together with passionate colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
For more information about the vacancy you can contact Cindy van den Bos-Hoogerbrugge, tel. 0174-645580. In addition, we would like to hear why you want to work for Intergreen and why you think you are suitable for this position, surprise us! We are happy to receive your response via our application page.