- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
Industry Development Manager
One behalf of our client - Australian Mango Industry Association (AMIA), the not for profit, peak body for the Australian mango industry, we are looking for an Industry Development Manager to join their team, based in Rocklea.
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with the Communication, Finance and Marketing Managers and Industry Development Officers, role responsibilities include:
- Industry development through a range of activities, including representing industry on project reference groups, managing annual and biennial events, developing applications and managing project timelines and budgets—in particular the Hort Innovation funded project Building Best Management Practice Capacity for the Australian Mango Industry (project MG17000).
- Working closely with industry and government organisations in review of policy and operational issues relating to export development.
- Working closely with federal, state and territory government departments in responding to biosecurity issues.
- Working with the two regionally based Industry Development Officers and supporting them with the following activities:
- Seasonal crop forecasting.
- Managing and undertaking on-farm quality testing.
- Management of biosecurity surveillance activities.
- Taking part in activities to extend current research outcomes to industry.
To be successful for this role you will demonstrate:
- Sound communication, interpersonal and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of Australian horticulture.
- Flexibility and ability to travel extensively during the mango season (August-January).
- Experience in mango or other crop industries is preferred.
If you are looking for a next challenge in your career, want to work with one of the most delicious products on the fresh produce market and be at the forefront of shaping the industry, then we'd like to hear from you!
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org