- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
Position Title: Greenhouse Production Manager
Duty Station: Heho (Shan State)
Position Category: Full-time
Duration: 6 months
Salary Level: Depending on experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Fresco Myanmar Ltd (Fresco) is the lead company in European vegetable production in Myanmar and has its main production in Shan State, Myanmar. Fresco has modern greenhouses (Dutch technology) with a total area of 6,000 square meters, to produce tomatoes and bell pepper in a hydroponic protected environment.
Fresco is looking for a Greenhouse Production Manager to manage its bell peppers and tomatoes cultivations in the greenhouses:
He/she will manage:
- Greenhouse supervisors and teams
- Climate control system settings and monitoring (Priva - Nutrifit, venting, watering);
- Crop nutrition including daily and weekly nutrition actions for all stages of the crop cycle;
- Pest and disease management including implementing daily and weekly control strategies, incorporating IPM;
- Water resource management including daily and weekly actions, operational troubleshooting of water systems and equipment;
- Leading / participating in projects to improve quality, safety, performance and yield;
- Prepare growing protocols for pepper and tomatoes (watering, plants nutrition, pests and diseases management).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a greenhouse environment, preferably with experience in all areas of crop work for bell peppers and tomatoes;
- A good knowledge of tomato and bell pepper crop nutrition, pest and disease management and growing strategies;
- Experience/exposure to the Priva system (or similar);
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with experience effectively leading a team;
- Be outcome focused with a track record of achieving performance, quality and safety targets;
- Excellent problem solving skills and demonstrated resilience, positivity and perseverance;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities under pressure;
- Ability to work independently and also effectively as part of a team;
- Strong IT skills;
- Commitment to WHS, quality, hygiene and food safety;
- Tertiary qualification in Horticulture, Agronomy, Plant Science, Agrifood Systems or Rural Science will be highly regarded
- Good in spoken and written English.
Applicants need to submit cover letter, CV by mail to Paolo Cerati at: