- Processing & Quality Management Director - Made, The Netherlands or Sderot/Brurim, Israel
- Aankomend Int. Export Manager jonge groenteplanten
- Director of Hydroponic Production - Madrid, Spain
- Non-Executive Directors
- Horticultural Sales Manager - Fruit Industry, Europe
- Sales Representative - New South Wales (Australia)
- Business Development Coordinator - New Zealand
- Cultivation expert in team Asia
- Greenhouse Production Manager - Heho (Shan State) Myanmar
- Account Manager Benelux
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dozens of LED suppliers turn off their lights: GreenTech 2019 comes to an end
- Speeding up the instalment of new screens
- "We want to create sensors together to better detect pests and diseases"
- "New square 35 liter pot for soft fruit cultivation means repotting is a thing of the past"
- "Good results with new substrate of alternative wood fiber raw material"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cut Flower Sales Manager
Cut Flower Sales Manager
Ball Australia is a wholesale plant nursery operating from custom built state of the art facilities in Skye, an outer suburb of Melbourne. The nursery produces starter plants and seedlings which are then shipped Australia wide. We are part of the Ball Horticultural company whose head office is based in Chicago USA, and has offices throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a Melbourne-based full time Cut Flower Sales Manager to drive new sales, continue existing business relationships and manage the Cut Flower territory around Australia. With an already strong existing sales base the role will focus on growth and development. The role may also require some interstate travel.
The successful candidate must:
- have a proven track record of sales achievements
- have the ability to work autonomously
- possess excellent organisational and communication skills
- have to ability to modify their approach depending on the customer
- work closely with the product manager and other key staff in the business
A cut flower sales history is preferred, however, diverse experience in the nursery industry will certainly be considered.
- Identify and prioritise activities according to value and future opportunity
- Calling on customers in a timely and efficient manner
- Negotiating opportunities to maximise sales potential and achieve budget
- Maintaining and nurturing existing customer relationships through regular contact
- To grow existing business as well as actively look and develop new business
- To attend any meetings, trade shows etc to expand customer base and gain knowledge
- Reporting on sales activities to National Sales and Marketing Manager
To apply for this role please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com