- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Business Developer Soft Fruit
Producer of innovative horticultural products
Our client belongs to the group of specialized supply companies for the agricultural green production companies worldwide. From pot plant cultivation to tree nursery, from young plants to soft fruit. Internationally active with sales of high-quality products that are often sold via the larger suppliers and distributors. For developing new product-market combinations our client is looking for a
Business Developer Soft Fruit
In this independent and mobile position you are responsible for generating new business with customers worldwide. You focus on the soft fruit sector where there is currently some business running but many markets can be explored.
You build a network of end-users, distributors, research institutions and government departments in different countries. You provide your network with the necessary product information, you answer questions from users. You guide and initiate trials and demonstrations. You give lectures and are active at trade fairs.
All your activities are focused on generating more business.
All this in a large working area with different climates and cultures. It will be clear that you travel a lot for this role.
There is a lot of knowledge and experience within the company to support you in your work. Products have been extensively tested and have already proven themselves in practice. You work with high-quality products.
You can have your office at one of the many locations that the client has worldwide.
- Several years of experience as a international sales manager
- Outstanding commercial communication, negotiation and organization skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Creative, proactive and able to work independently
- Experience in the fruit or berry industry is an advantage
- Willing to travel frequently abroad
- Very good English language skills, other language skills are an advantage
- A background at Bachelor level
- An independent mobile function at a internationally strong player in the horticultural sector
- A team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues
- Excellent salary and secondary employment conditions
Lutgo Recruitment in The Netherlands is the exclusive representative of this client for the recruitment of candidates for this position.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Arja van Meekeren, email@example.com , or contact her at
00 31 6 2765 84 86 for your questions.