- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Sales Coordinator Europe Division
Location: Europe (anywhere within)
Job Type: Administrative
Terra Exports is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and innovative multi-national import/export/trading company. We have divisions that handle fruits & vegetables across 5 continents. Our company has been referred to many times as the fresh produce industry disruptors!
Watch our team video here: https://youtu.be/ArggXExh0EM
To expand our commercial team in Europe, we are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator.
• The Sales Coordinator is an administrator/support role for our European Sales Team. This role will support the sales team by coordinating between sales, customers, vendors, and operations.
• You must be a culture fit for our company, this is extremely important:
o Be self-motivated.
o Provide excellent service to growers, customers, and fellow team-members.
o Take quick-action!
o Be a team-player.
o Understand how important reputation is in this industry.
o Treat everyone with respect and empathy – don’t be an asshole!
• Answer phones and emails in a timely and prompt manner.
• Ensure that all accounts have a satisfactory completion of orders.
• Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of our product lines.
• Provide assistance and support to the domestic sales team by processing invoices, credits, returns, faxes and emails.
• Provide general support to the sales team by answering phones, processing orders, booking ground, ocean, and air transportation other administrative support as needed.
• Check orders with transportation companies for on time pickup and delivery.
• Acts as liaison between the Sales, Operations, Accounting and Procurement Departments.
• You must have at least 1 year experience in the fruit & vegetable industry, ideally in a sales support role.
• Communication is key, and given that our headquarters are in the USA, we will need you to handle the English language quite well.
• While this position reports to the director of EU sales and training will be provided, it is extremely important that you are self-motivated and do not require constant supervision or micro-managing.
• While we are very technology-oriented and use Whatsapp significantly companywide, talking on the phone every single day with growers, suppliers, and customers is exceptionally important.
• You must understand that in international trade the 9-to-5 mentality is merely an aspiration that rarely materializes. It’s important you are readily available when opportunity comes knocking.
• A competitive salary is offered.
• Terra Exports is an established global fruit company (2017 Inc 5000 #923) and we are currently focused on replicating our success, this time in Europe.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com