- Senior Grower tomatoes - Northern Europe
- Sales Manager
- Junior Verkoper Exoten
- Sales representative - North California, USA
- Head, Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture
- General Manager - Oxnard (CA) USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export - Import manager
- Import-Export senior Sales Agents to Europe - Barcelona, Spain
- Teamleader Agronomist Vertical Farm - Poeldijk, The Netherlands
- Internationaal Verkoper / Trader AGF - Barendrecht
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- Certified hurricane resistant growhouse systems launched
- Novel technology with lenses makes greenhouses more efficient
- “Use of coco coir to grow substantially over the next decades”
- Increasing taste and appearance of microgreens with light spectrum
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Advancements in automated commercial scale vertical farming
- Finland: Fully automatic vertical farm demo facility opened
- Mexico: One dead and 10 injured in greenhouse explosion
- "Mushroom growth as an early precursor of what is now vertical farming"
- CAN (BC): "We have discovered the cannabis industry is not quite ready for outsourcing plant propagation"
Job offer - Greenhouse Installation Specialist
Greenhouse Installation Specialist
Powerplants Australia is a privately owned family company based in Hallam, Victoria. Established in 1994, the company has grown from strength to strength over the last 25 years to become Australia’s premier Greenhouse Technology provider.
Due to expansion, we are looking to employ a suitably qualified Greenhouse Installation Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be responsible for installing, servicing and maintenance support of all glasshouse structures and greenhouse systems.
The successful applicant must have experience with installation, service and maintenance support for the following greenhouse systems:
- Glasshouse and Retractable Greenhouse structures
- Retractable Thermal Screen systems – indoor and outdoor
- Rollup walls
- Benches – Rolling Ebb & Flood, Mesh, NFT and other bench types
- Circulation fans
- Exhaust fans
- Fog systems
- Environmental control systems
- Electrical cable trays and cables
- Other greenhouse systems as required
- Installing and maintaining Powerplants’ products with the highest level of quality, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism.
- Become familiar with stock holding of parts and accessories.
- Support Powerplants’ production team.
- Provide adequate customer training to Powerplants’ standards.
- Provide maintenance and servicing to Powerplants’ standards.
- Must have a full drivers licence
Salary is negotiable based on your skills and experience.
You will be a team player with a flexible attitude, willing to up-skill yourself if necessary and have the ability to work autonomously. You will possess highly advanced communication skills (both oral and written) and be computer literate.
Powerplants Australia is committed to equal opportunity and believes every employee has the right to carry out their work in an environment that promotes job satisfaction and maximizes performance. The strength of the company and its growth plans provides exciting and challenging career and personal opportunities. It is a requirement of this position that the successful applicant will undergo a Criminal Record Check prior to the commencement of employment.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for then please forward your resume with cover letter telling us why you are the best person for this job to email@example.com