- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Job offer - QA Officer Retail
Halls is a vertically integrated fresh produce company active across the value chain, from farming their own fruit and sourcing from their worldwide partners to packing, ripening and marketing quality subtropical produce with a focus on avocado and mango.
With offices across Europe and continued expansion a new role has been developed for a Quality Assurance Officer Retail to complement the Halls Quality Team and support sales into European retail and food service sales channels.
This is a customer-facing role to ensure full understanding and adherence to customer quality standards specifically in the European sales territory and to focus on driving and improving quality and
The role will involve liaison with the Commercial Director, our Technical Compliance Manager, the Halls Quality Team and our worldwide supply partners where appropriate.
QA Officer Retail
A unique chance to support the Retail QA systems of a modern fresh produce business.
- You will be the main point of contact for technical/product/compliance queries for nominated
Retail accounts and conduct facility tours when necessary.
- Ensure compliance to customer product standards
- Maintenance of Product Specifications and Customer documentation
- Supporting in maintaining of certifications’ database
- Assist with pesticide sampling plan, co-ordinate laboratory analyses, manage the results and arrange traceability testing
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Assist with claims handling and taking responsibility for information gathering on issues.
- Reporting on deviations from process
- Market-related competitor analysis
- Customer and store visits
- Provision of business intelligence from company statistical data
- Work according to the company IFS Audited Quality Management Standards
A multidisciplinary skilled fresh produce individual with a passion for avocados and mangoes
- An education in food technology, food science or agronomy
Or 2 years’ experience in a quality assurance food technology role with specific focus on the retail segment. Knowledge and experience from within the fresh produce industry would be a distinct advantage
- You have experience with Internal audit procedures
- Proficient knowledge of industry certifications and audit standards such as IFS, BRC. Sedex, GlobalGAP. Knowledge of BIO/Organic segment is desirable.
- Proficient with IT systems and willing to undertake training in company nominated IT Systems if necessary
- Language skills English and German is a must and Dutch or Spanish is an advantage.
- Reliable and socially minded, with a strong team spirit
- Highly motivated with strong drive!
- Positive and energetic
- Accurate and analytic
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
The business is located in Maasdijk.
A challenging position in a fast growing subsidiary of one the world’s leading experts in avocados and mangoes, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
Halls B.V. has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of QA Officer Retail exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information, please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246. Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go to the Halls website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.